Wednesday, January 19, 2011

sledding!

The tired crew after a great afternoon sledding!

Sydney walking up the big sledding hill!

Jackson being pulled on the toddler sled. He LOVES the cold
weather and the snow!



This would be the BIG hill! It was actually a toboggan run!
It was extremely steep and 2 large dips in it! If you look at
the middle of the picture in the distance, you will see a tiny child in the
middle of the run starting to make their way back up!

This would be the same run my loving husband told me to go down with Jadon.
Let it be known that it was my first time sledding...E.V.E.R.!
I knew that it was steep and fast, but I figured I'd be ok since the kids did great!
Jadon and I went down together and it was scary and I was so glad we were almost done, until I realized that no one had told me how to make it go slower. The next thing I knew, the sled went flying out from under us and I held onto Jadon for dear life! Hoping that we would not go off of the track and into the trees!
Snow and ice were pelting our eyes and this mama was screaming! (Please remember that I was born/raised/have lived my entire life on the beaches of sunny Florida!)
By the time we stopped, I had my sweet 7 year old son crying and screaming at me, telling me that it was ALL my fault!
We then moved to the sledding hill!





No comments:

Post a Comment