Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween

The older I get, the more I dislike Halloween. I much prefer Thanksgiving! Fall is my favorite season but in Florida, it's so hard to capture outside what my heart feels like on the inside when I think of Fall!

We've had a few days of crisp cool air in the mornings.

But nothing that lasts!

Costumes are so hot to wear here. Not to mention the outrageous cost of them!

We tried to convince the kids to be soccer players.

No such luck!

After we came home from school the kids got their costumes on so we could go to Kurt's work for Trunk or Treat.

I managed to snap a few pictures.

But not without tears.

Jackson has really gotten into Nerf guns and just didn't understand why he couldn't use a Nerf gun with his costume.

But he managed to dry his eyes once he realized we were on our way to see Daddy.

It turned out to be a quiet night.

After trunk or treating we came home and visited 3 houses on our street and then came in and changed for dinner out!

Thankfully the kids didn't get much candy!!







-








Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment